This Stanley Saitowitz designed 4b 3.5 ba residence encompasses approximately 6000 sq. ft. of open living space over three levels. Built in 2008 it offers the modern enthusiast clean lines amongst zen like surroundings-the perfect respite for the city dweller.
There is parking for three vehicles and several outdoor areas.
The property was recently reduced to $9,895M
1190 Sacramento #9 is a full floor New York Style residence that exudes Park Avenue style in one of San Francisco’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
The residence is awash in white offering the new owners a clean template. Keyed private entry to the residence will offer additional privacy. Floor to ceiling windows throughout offer spectacular views of Grace Cathedral, the Bay, and beyond. The two bedrooms and two baths are remodeled and functionally modern. There are only twelve residences in this exclusive coop set atop Nob Hill.
It’s offered at $2,198M
Rumors have been swirling that they are one of three top contenders for the space. Considering they occupy space at Hills Plaza this acquisition would certainly make sense.
As new inventory trickles to market buyers will soon have the opportunity to own in a boutique building in a vibrant Cow Hollow neighborhood. 1501 Filbert Street—The Amero—will offer 27 residences ranging from about 1,000-2500 sq.ft., top-shelf finishes, City and Bay views along with a communal roof top terrace.
The Amero embodies quintessential San Francisco living, offering 2-3 bedroom condominiums and townhouses for the most discerning buyers.
Here are some of the features you’ll find:
- Domus & Domus Italian Cabinetry
- SS Bertazzoni professional range
- Thermador refrigerator
- Bosch dishwasher and microwave
- Quartz countertops
- Bolyu carpeting in bedrooms
- DuChateau Como hardwood flooring as well as European wide plank grey oak
- Audra freestanding tub (select units)
- Kohler/Bellwether soaking tub (select units)
- Haussmann natural stone countertops, walls and flooring (select units)
Sales commence in the late Spring and floor plans are available at amerosf.com
637 Darien Way closed recently for 1,800,637 -112.89% over list price. This 1927 abode was situated on a prime block & had been updated with high end finishes. It was expansive offering 5b and 3.5 ba with a fabulous out door area ideal for entertaining or relaxing-the possibilities are endless.
Situated just steps from all the major modes of transportation, bustling shops and restaurants is this 1400 fq ft loft at 310 Townsend #110. Listed for $1,195,000 this first floor loft boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. The unit features upgraded finishes- Bosch SS appliances, European Cabinetry, Bamboo flooring and 1 car parking is included with dues of 495.00.
Here are some notable sales
- 3660 Jackson in Presidio Heights closed for over 2K a sq. ft. in 6 days. 18M was the sales price for the 6b/6.5ba 8800 sq. foot stately residence in the one of the cities finest neighborhoods.
- 3598 Jackson St. was a William Wurster built residence with 7b/7.5 ba and over 10,000 sq. ft and sold for 11M in 41 days.
- 2582 Filbert was a vacant lot in the Cow Hollow neighborhood on .2639 acres (approximately 80′ wide x 144′ deep) that sold for 12M.
High in the sky sits this 3b/2ba residence on the 32nd floor boasting phenomenal views of the waterfront and city with over 1500 sq. ft. This NW corner abode provides a respite from the chaos of every day life. The full service amenities are tantamount to resort living-24 hour security, 75ft. indoor heated pool, concierge services, fitness center, lounge, theatre, business center are all at your fingertips. It’s listed for $2,185,000 and includes parking.